They go back to 2011 and new ones are being added all the time, so come back and check occasionally.
- If These Walls Could Talk. Talk by Alan Townsend in July 2021.
- The role of anaesthetists in safe childbirth in Australia – from pioneers to present day. Talk read by Dr John Paull for Professor Alicia Dennis on 21 June 2021
- John Francis – Royal Assassin. A talk by Derek Binns on 16 May 2021
- Kings Meadows Road Station. A talk by John Dent and Darren Watton in April 2021
- Sir Richard Dry- Our Greatest Hero. A talk by Nigel Burch in February 2021.