They go back to 2011 and new ones are being added all the time, so come back and check occasionally.
- The Annandale Community Archaeology Dig. The Second Mead Smith Von Stieglitz Lecture given by John Dent on 17 July 2022
- Anaesthesia and Surgery in Antarctica – No Place to get Sick. The 10th Pugh Day Lecture by Michael Cooper 19th June 2022
- Coping with Shock Infectious Diseases: Typhoid and Cholera in 19th Century Tasmania. A talk by Stefan Petrow on 15 May 2022
- Tasmanian Artillery from Federation to Gallipoli. A talk by Mark Cameron on 10 April 2022
- Margaret Mack: Intrepid Physio. A talk by Richard Mack 20 February 2022
- Touring around Tasmania with Spurling in 1914. A talk by Graeme Williams, November 2021
- The Little Skipper. Sir John Evans. A talk by Nigel Burch, October 2021